We won State level Aspiration 2020 Programming Contest ...

Just re-instating the common belief that CSE is the best branch of almost all engineering colleges and more so in KIIT, 3 of our friends; Mamta Sinha, Rajesh Patidar and Sukhram Manda won the state level Aspiration 2020 Programming Contest organized by Infosys.

The journey of winning a shining trophy, a sony play-station and a sony voice-recorde(later two, one each :) ) and a lot of respect is not all shiny and dreamy, it involves a lot of trauma, a lot of pain, a lot of belief and finally a lot of joy.

That 2 out of 3 members of the team are unplaced yet shows that being unplaced doesn't means that a guy(or a girl) is not good, or he/she doesn't have it in him/her to make it big, no doubt they were facing a lot of pressure by peers and family to get placed, but then this pressure couldn't get the better of them. Right from the teaser round to the college round to inter-college round and finally the state round, these guys showed the metal they are made up of, like our God of Cricket said " When people throw stones at me, I try to convert them into milestones", and convert they did .....

The next round of aspiration 2020, National Finals is going to be held in Hyderabad from 19'th of march. Lets take this opportunity to congratulate these guys for their awesome work and wish them luck to rock the National finals.

P.S. -> As told by the team-members Rajesh Patidar aka Pati aka coder and Sukhram Manda aka Manda G, the third member of the team played the biggest role in this success by keeping the morale high through-out the competition.

Kudos to the team-work.
Kudos to the team.

CSE RoX !!!!!

12 comments:

  mamta sinha

March 3, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Firstly thanks to BMR a.k.a Ranjeet …for pretty nice descriptions….But I have no word ,How to describe about my teammates Rajesh and manda..Both are very cooporative, motivative. First thing is that they are good persons. Firstly thank to God who has given me a chance to work with them. I have never ever seen any other programmer or coder like them .
I know , both my team mates are appreciating me for motivation, but the fact is that I am here ,due to them.
Thanks Rajesh and Manda  
But story doesn’t stop here…..here I am telling about our conversation…….just listen sorry read….I said “infy is my dream company” …actually I have never thought about any other big company coz I want to be independent ,so never felt like I would be work in google,yahoo type of company ,only I need platform to work in IT company ……But Manda said “my dream company is Google” ……… here I would like to say that you both people deserve google….try for it..I know ,both will surely get……my best wishes always with you.
But problem starts now, I got the best programmer certificate …so I have to work hard…to reach up to your level. Hopes so, one day I will surely prove that I am eligible for this certificate…
You must be thinking that …I wrote in first line …I have no word ,but yaha to maine ek blog hi likh diya………..:)  

  Ranjeet Pratap Singh

March 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Thanks !!!

though, I am not sure that the descriptions are nice or pretty :P

Anyways, do you know that when manda came to KIIT, he wasn't very sure of how to turn on a computer, and now he is among the best programmers of the college.
Almost same holds true for pati, though he isn't that communicative but trust me, he is as good if not more as Manda.

So if these guys can do it, so can you; and as Manda and Pati told me,

You deserve every bit of your certificate.

Cheerios !!!

  mamta sinha

March 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM

thanks again ....for appreciating me..finally i agree but it will take some time..

  sulagna mishra

March 3, 2010 at 10:11 AM

congratulations to all 3 of you for getting such a good honour to the name of cse 2010.....keep it up and keep doing more......from what i have heard ...you people did not get much encouragement from the college ...but inspite of that you proved them wrong......hats off to you

  jaya

March 3, 2010 at 10:56 AM

congratulations mamta,manda and patidar....good work ...all the best for the finals

  jaya

March 3, 2010 at 10:58 AM

hey ranjeet...send me an invitation for being a member of this blogging society

  Sukh Ram Manda

March 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Thank you very much to all of you for your appreciation.

@mamta: From my several programming contest experiences I feel that technical skills are not the only skills that can make you winner in such kind of events.

Things like good team work,co-operation,motivating your team members etc are few things without which you may not get what you deserve on the basis of your technical skills.

Apart from technical skills you were best in other aspects.So you really deserve what u have got. :)

  Anurag

March 9, 2010 at 7:04 AM

Congrats to PMM (Patidar, Manda, Mamta)... you all did awesome task, as expected. :)
u all deserve much more. theres lot 2 come. best of luck

  AMARISH

March 22, 2010 at 6:01 AM

@manda
yeah sir its ryt tht beside the skills required for any event u need to have several other factors such as motivation,calmness , commitment in any event u take part throughout your lyf...
jyada to nhi bol diya na yahan sab mahan coder ke beech mein ek c bhi nhi janne wale ko aukad mein hi bolna chahiye
btw kudos to all of u n best of luk 4 ur endeavour..keep it up
hats off to all 3

  Ranjeet Pratap Singh

March 22, 2010 at 6:03 AM

@ Amarish: abe aise mat bol, nahi to abhi manda jo thora bahut bhaw deta bhi hai woh bhi nahi dega .....

apne ko to Programming ke "P" par bhi doubt hai :(

  Sukh Ram Manda

March 22, 2010 at 11:15 AM

@Amrish: bas sirji aapki chatra chhaya hai :)

  Deepshikha

August 25, 2012 at 6:05 AM

congo to your team....i just took my teaser round and found it quite normal for the given time,what i was wondering was,would the inter college rounds or state-level round's problem be tougher than the teaser round ones??