Biggest Mistake In My College Life

Life gives you enough opportunity to come back to right path if you are willing to inherit it.Yeah friends its tru.....

I asked my father for 10 bucks, he gave me 100, i spent it on cigarettes..I asked my father for 100 bucks, he gave me 1000, i spent it on drinks...I asked my father for 1000 bucks, he gave me 10000, i spent that too on smoking and drinking..... who was wrong...me or my father, my father had shown me love, i had shown disrespect to father earning.....yeah frnd this was the biggest mistake i had done in my college days.

I still remember how i used to feel proud with a bottle of beer in hand and cigarette in other, i still remember taking out money from ATM  here and there to satisfy my hunger for drinking , i still remember how it ruined my rommie birthday, i still remember making all sort of stupid comments while drunk , i still remember my hearts paining every now and then with every fag.....
But, i can only remember this , i cant get it back anyhow....

But yeah self realisation is the biggest realisation , i still remember one of my friends told me that i can't stop smoking and drinking, i challenge her and told that i can ....she told you will be able to do it only when self realisation come within you and not through any challenges, yeah she was right....i went on becoming addict day by day ....i didn't stopped even at home, was happy enough that i had told to my didi that i drink and smoke and so there will be no problem in home and so it went on increasing ....every day started with a cold drink and cigarette and ended the same way......

Question arises what the shit i am posting here in the blog, frnds i had lost one of my close family member recently due to this and dont want myself to lose my life(ask you too to also learn from other mistakes)....hope you understand it and make other to believe that mistake can't be corrected but it can be avoided....better have a GREEN AND FRESH LIFE

with regards 

2 comments:

  Unknown

July 2, 2010 at 5:40 AM

so finally left smokin n drinkin ... ya fir bas gyan baat raha hai

  Adisha

July 21, 2010 at 1:55 PM

An honest post !! My condolences to you and hope that you have finally seen the light and mean to change your ways ... not just in words but in deed as well !